We are seeking a highly skilled implementation specialist to configure and rollout ABA Clinic software systems for our clients. In this role, you will demonstrate how purchased software systems work to clients, and answer questions relating to implementation. You will also be required to configure the software and ensure the client is satisfied with the purchase.
To be successful as an implementation specialist, you should be proficient in the use of Mobile app data collection, big data management systems, ABA clinical reporting requirements and able to work well as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding Implementation Specialist should demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional analytical, communication, and customer service skills.
- Meeting with clients following the sale of software packages to collect data and other information required to configure software systems.
- Creating a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely implementation of software systems.
- Communicating with clients throughout the software rollout and configuration process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Configuring software systems based on clients’ individual needs and specifications.
- Training clients on how to use purchased software systems and configured system features.
- Creating a specialized document for each client, detailing all configurations made.
- Ensuring that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones.
- Providing cost and time estimates to clients who require additional customizations to be done.
- Proven experience working as a software Implementation Specialist.
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Experience with ABA software preferred
- CRM experience: Zoho, Salesforce
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Permanent, Full Time